Join CBE International for an after-conference event on Sunday, August 7, 2022, to view several sites from the life of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and take a tour of The King Center and surrounding historical area of the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park.* We'll tour historic sites from 3–5 pm followed by dinner at local eateries from 5:15–7:00 pm. See tour schedule below.
Participate with us as we travel to the heart of Atlanta as a community of believers to learn together about the life and legacy of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. This tour will help us reflect on CBE's international conference and consider how history has brought us to a time for "Exploring the Fullness of Galatians 3:28!" You can beat the traffic and Atlanta heat by traveling with us on an air conditioned bus equipped with wifi, TVs, wheelchair accessibility, and a bathroom.
* Pending the number of attendees CBE will be providing bus transportation that is equipped with air conditioning, wifi, TVs, wheelchair accessibility, and a bathroom. Please see fees below for CBE provided transportation.
- The King Center
- Visitor Center
- Freedom Hall
- Auburn Avenue Walk (Historic Sites like Ebenezer Baptist Church, Fire Station 6, MLK Jr. Birth Home)
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Crypt
- International Civil Rights Walk of Fame
- "I Have a Dream" World Peace Rose Garden
- "Behold" Monument
1:45 pm Meet in the Lobby of the Westin Atlanta Airport Hotel for Transportation**
2:00–2:45 pm Travel to The King Center
3:00–5:00 pm Tour
5:15–7:00 pm Dinner (Participants can use this time to visit a restaurant within walking distance of The King Center)
7:00–7:45 pm CBE Provided Transportation Back to Hotel
**Those who have their own mode of transportation may join and will not be charged the transportation fee.
Estimated CBE Provided Transport Fee: $35
- Fee will be used to help cover the cost of transportation both to The King Center and back to the hotel. We encourage all attendees for this event to take advantage of this hassle-free transportation opportunity!
Admission to The King Center: Free